This is the price of Odoo!
You're not dreaming, it's really true!
Odoo per Month
All Odoo Apps
Exclusive doo.sh hosting **
Inclusive Odoo Studio
Inclusive External API
The Custom plan includes all Odoo apps for one price:
Sales Marketing E-sign Website Accounting CRM Inventory HR.
No hidden costs, unlimited functions and data: enjoy perfect transparency!
(*) De korting is 12 maanden geldig, voor het oorspronkelijk bestelde aantal gebruikers.
(**) Hostkosten op Odoo.sh zijn niet inbegrepen.
Do you have questions?
If the answer to your question is not on this page, please
Yes, you are not dreaming. You pay € 29.90 per user, per month for all apps. The license is billed annually in advance..
You take out the Odoo subscription with Odoo SA. Odoo Experts will put you in touch and guide you through the purchase process.
The Odoo subscription provides you with access to hundreds of Odoo apps in a scalable cloud infrastructure, including hosting, incremental daily backups on two continents, email integration, top security, 24/7 monitoring, and a control center to manage your Odoo environment.
Odoo SA's service includes unlimited email support, Monday to Friday, 24/5, in English, French, Spanish, and Dutch. Access to Odoo's e-learning platform is also free. Upgrades of the Odoo database are also included, excluding the costs for the work of Odoo Experts.
What is not included in this plan:
- Hosting on odoo.sh
- Implementation costs via Odoo Experts
- Customization costs via Odoo Experts (if applicable)
- First line support via Odoo Experts
- Consultancy and Development required for a migration to a new version
- Credits for In-App Purchases: SMS, autofill contact details, lead generation, AI to scan supplier invoices & expenses.
Odoo Experts wil je optimaal ondersteunen bij het gebruik van Odoo. Dat kunnen we alleen doen als Odoo op Odoo.sh draait. Odoo.sh geeft ons alle tools die we daarvoor nodig hebben. Voordelen van O Odoo.sh include:
- Access to Odoo's log, which makes it easier for us to trace issues
- Easy backup and restore
- Creating test environments at the touch of a button
- Using generic, handy apps from Odoo experts
- Possibility of customization
The use of Odoo Studio by the customer is strongly discouraged. Odoo Studio can be used by Odoo Experts consultants to make minor changes to screens or reports.
Read also: Why is Odoo Studio not the holy grail?
Our advice: Use Odoo Studio to customize screens by adding existing fields or simply new fields. Don't create complex fields and relational fields if you don't know what you're doing. Odoo Studio seems like a nice tool, but it cannot replace the knowledge and skills of a programmer.
Odoo is probably a very important software system in your company. Use it wisely and if you don't know what you're doing, get help from an Odoo Expert. We are ready for you.
A paying user is an employee who has access to Odoo's back-end to create, view or modify documents. External users (such as customers or suppliers) using Odoo through the portal are not paying users.
Examples of paying users:
- An employee who manages his expenses or timesheets.
- An external accountant who uses Odoo to work on your numbers.
Examples of free users:
- Customers and suppliers who can access their invoices through the portal.
- Visitors to your website who place orders on your e-commerce and track their deliveries.
External API means setting up external software (such as legacy systems, report engines, etc.) that initiates calls to the Odoo API (JSON-RPC or XML-RPC) to query, retrieve or update data stored in Odoo.
When the call is initiated from Odoo, it is NOT considered an "External API". For example, when an Odoo app uses a third-party service, such as payment providers (Stripe, PayPal, Adyen, etc.), carriers (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.), VoIP providers, or bank synchronization, it is part of the standard plan
See the pricingpage of Odoo.sh
The price is structured as follows:
- The number of workers determines the number of simultaneous requests your Odoo server can handle. We recommend 1 worker per 25 users and 1 extra worker per 5000 websites per day (if using the Odoo website).
- A staging environment. We recommend at least 1 staging environment that is used as a test environment. For a lot of custom development, we recommend at least 2 staging environments.
- The data storage in GB. The total disk space, including the size of the production and staging instances + 3 backups on different data centers. We recommend starting with 1 GB per user.
Do you want personal attention and help from consultants you know? We offer first-line support for all our customers. We know your company, how Odoo is set up, and often know you personally. When you need help, it's often not just about the software. It is also about processes and people using the software. Then it is so nice if you have a partner who knows your situation through and through.
As part of your Odoo license, you are entitled to free support from Odoo itself. You can always use this.